We hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for our first full week of kinder
Blue group have settled into kindergarten wonderfully and we are looking forward to a great year of fun,discovery and learning.
A few reminders....
- Please ensure you apply sunscreen to your child before each kinder session.
- On Tuesdays and Fridays the children will eat lunch at kinder so please make sure they have both lunch AND a snack on these days.Over the next few weeks you will get to know how much your child eats at kinder,at this stage its probably better to provide extra food rather than not enough to prevent overly hungry children at the end of the day.
- As we have children in the centre with severe food allergies , any nuts or products containing nuts are not to be brought to kindergarten.
- Don't forget a HAT and a NAMED WATER BOTTLE every day.
- Birthdays....we have already celebrated several birthdays and our "Birthday Box"is proving very popular,when you have purchased a gift to contribute to our birthday box please give it to myself or Anna.
- Family stories-this week we will begin sharing our 'Family Stories'-please complete and return over the next week if you haven't already done so.
Barb and Anna.